You were really warm with us, and you might know that sometimes there's some prejudice towards Americans, the idea that they are arrogant is often heard. But you gave a beautiful example of how we must value the people and see them as equals when we are open to know each other and learn. Thanks for your big and little gestures, you won't be forgotten easily. - Erica Carignano


I'm even happier than before you came because the experience really met my expectations and was even more and better. Thank you very much for choosing my country, my town and my school to stay. Let's keep in touch! - Anahi Segura

Friday, April 23, 2010

Argentina - A Power Point Presentation

2 comments:

  1. Apologies! There are errors on this power point, but I am unable to upload the corrected version - technical difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - great job - can't wait to see the final!!
    Maxine Lunn, ECA/A/S/X, Dept. of State

    ReplyDelete